Beauty In Lagos

First for all things Beauty, in Lagos!

ad

Wednesday 18 April 2012

SLEEK COSMETICS COMPETITION: COLOUR-BLOCKING EYE MAKEUP




Nearly at the end of the competition series! And this is a colorful post, color-blocking eye makeup. 


I  hardly wear any colour on my lids. I like to keep it to muted colors or darks as opposed to bright shades. But as soon as I saw this title on the list of posts to churn out I immediately thought of the queen of eyeshadow(in my opinion) Jennie Jenkins. She is a UK beauty Vlogger (Video Blogger) and she's got a tumblr account where she posts stills of her makeup tutorials. I thought I'd share one of her Colour-Blocking eyeshadow creations.

www.jenniejenkins.co.uk

 I must confess, I think the reason why I don't wear bold color combinations on my eyes, is because I haven't got a clue what colors will work together

http://www.jenniejenkins.co.uk
STUNNING!

Jennie Jenkins CLEARLY hasn't got this problem. She's combined quite a few BOLD colors in this picture and she pulls it off easily! Amazing. The fact that her hair is dyed purpley-red in these shots and she manages to balance it out with bright shadows, no clashing... Gotta give it to this girl

Also as a little bonus check out this video where she creates another colour-block look: JENNIE JENKINS: 'LIKE CANDY' MAKEUP TUTORIAL


I decided to keep this post nice and short, as I felt the last two were a little picture heavy!  I've got just one more post left in the series!! :)

PLEASE Don't forget to Text ‘vote’ and 'BeautyInLagos' to 33382 now. Each voter gets 30% off any Sleek Hair purchase at the Sleek Studio V.I. shop 64B Anifowoshe Street (off Adeola Odeku). Just visit the Sleek Studio in V.I, show your text and get your discount. The poll closes at 6.00pm on the 1st of May 2012.


Thanks!


Ez xxX
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :)

© Beauty In Lagos | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig