Beauty In Lagos

First for all things Beauty, in Lagos!

ad

Monday 22 September 2014

SAVVY & CHIC MAG GARDEN PARTY | With One Lucky BiL Reader



Hiya Everyone,

So Savvy & Chic Magazine are having a garden party this Sunday for Bloggers, and we are all allowed to bring, as our plus-1, one of our readers!




Not going to make this post a wordy one. All the information is in the invite above.

Just comment below with your email address if you would like to come along with me to the party, and I will choose a winner at random.

The reason I blog is to share information with everyone and by 'everyone' I mean you guys. I do meet some of you at events and stuff, but it will be nice to spend an afternoon with one of you!

Best of Luck,

Ez xxX
Share:

9 comments

I'd love to hear from you! :)

© Beauty In Lagos | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig