Beauty In Lagos

First for all things Beauty, in Lagos!

ad

Wednesday 28 May 2014

FIRST LOOK | FABULOSITY COSMETICS

Hi Everyone!

Last month I was contacted by Fabulosity Cosmetics to review a few of their products. Prior to being contacted, I must admit I had never heard of this makeup brand. I immediately asked if they sold their own brand of makeup or they were online retailers of other brands. They responded saying that 'Fabulosity Cosmetics' was there makeup brand offering lip products, eyeshadows, foundation, concealer.. etc. My interest was piqued because I really enjoy trying out indigenous brands, especially now that a LOT of them raised the benchmark in terms of the quality of products they bring to the market.







A couple emails later I received my items.



I was sent a concealer, a pressed powder, felt-tip eyeliner and a eyeshadow. Before I go any further with this need to say, I wasn't really sure whether to publish this post simply because majority of the products I was sent I could not review due to various reasons.




The powder and concealer were not a match for me, so could not review these. The eyeliner I reacted to, something in the eyeliner happened to irritate my eye. The first time this happened I did not even realize it was the eyeliner, until I used it a second time. 

I cannot discredit any product I am sent simply because they did not work for me, but at the end of the day I owe it to you guys to be honest. Every single one of us is different and whatever doesn't work for me, may not necessarily be the case for you. With that said I did quite like the eyeshadow I was sent.




It looks like a peach shade in the pan, but when applied is a soft champagne frost-finish eyeshadow. This eyeshadow is buttery smooth, but not one of the most pigmented shadows I own. 


Nevertheless the pigmentation worked for me in this case, because it provides a light sheen of colour to the eye. And I wore this alone with a flicked-out black liner along the top lid. I assume this will be a nice brow highlight and tearduct colour. Could also be used to highlight the cheeckbones, although I never tried this.

Details
Website: www.fabulosityonline.com
Telephone Number: 08165589844
Facebook: www.facebook.com/fabulositycosmetics
Instagram: @FabulosityCosmetics
Twitter: @FabulosityC

Laters,

Ez xxX


I am giving away a Foreo Luna Mini worth NGN31,500. To win, check out the simple competition rules here: Win A FOREO LUNA MINI Courtesy BeautyInLagos!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :)

© Beauty In Lagos | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig