Beauty In Lagos

First for all things Beauty, in Lagos!

ad

Monday 15 April 2013

SHOP BiL - ACRYLIC MAKEUP BOXES

Hi Everyone!

This I am really excited about. I had been on the look-out for one of these Acrylic stands/boxes in Lagos and so far, found nothing. I did discover that lovely vendor at the last Lagos Makeup Fair, who I told you all about here, but she didn't have what I was after. And she did put me off my 'acrylic-search' a bit, because she said transporting the acrylic items into the country was stressful as they're very fragile and usually break before they even get to Lagos.

So imagine my glee when I discovered these makeup boxes available in Lagos! And they are being sold exclusively on BiL



Although I've already got a couple Acrylic stands which I bought from Muji, I HAD to get me one of these. And I could not wait to get my Makeup in it!

I especially love that the bottom drawer is much deeper than the rest, so it can hold a lot more in there. And all they drawers a long, I am able to fit my MAC 15 shadow pro palette and UD Naked palette comfortably in it.



And the partitions on the top are AMAZING! The lipstick/lipgloss slots.. GENIUS!


PRICE
N15,000.

The actual price is N20,000, but BiL readers get 25% off!! You know me, I ALWAYS have to get something extra for my lovely readers.

They are much more durable than most acrylic stands. I definitely see the difference between this stand and the ones I got off Muji, the GlamBox is much stronger.



Also, the first 10 orders get a complimentary acrylic tissue box, exactly like the one in the picture above.

HOW TO ORDER

  • Simply send an email to info@beautyinlagos.com
  • Subject GlamBox
  • Please state your full name, contact telephone number, address and method of payment
  • You can Pay on Delivery or via Bank Transfer (GTBank or Standard Chartered Bank)
  • If you choose to pay on delivery, please ensure you have arranged for someone to be available to collect and pay for your item. Otherwise you will be charged a penalty-fee.
  • Delivery charge is dependent on your location 
That's It!

Please note that the 25% discount is on a limited number of Boxes.

So there you go! I discovered a vendor that sold acrylic makeup boxes AND got a discount for you all AND a free complimentary gift! I try, if I do say so myself ;)

Get those orders in Ladies!

Laters,

Ez xxX
Share:

1 comment

I'd love to hear from you! :)

© Beauty In Lagos | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig