Beauty In Lagos

First for all things Beauty, in Lagos!

ad

Friday 27 January 2012

ESSIE NAIL POLISH - Ebeano Supermarket

So we are back to Ebeano's beauty section. This time I'm letting you know about their little collection of Essie Nailpolish. It's located on the same stand as all the Orly stuff. It's a fairly new addition, because all they had initially on the stands were Orly polishes.


Here's my little collection



Now one weird thing I've noticed is that all the other beauty bloggers I follow, majority from the UK and a few Stateside, always mention the name of their Essie's. The ones I've got have no name as you can see from the pictures above. Anyone know why this is the case?



PRICING
At Ebeano they retail for N800. Now my research revealed that in the UK these go for about £9.50 and the ladies across the pond purchase for $8.00. Not a bad deal!


Look out for a Nail Of The Day (NOTD) post with one of these tomorrow :)

Been to Ebeano Yet? 
What  did you get?

Laters,
Ez xxX
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :)

© Beauty In Lagos | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig