Beauty In Lagos

First for all things Beauty, in Lagos!

ad

Wednesday 2 November 2016

YANGA BEAUTY LIQUID MATTE LIPSTICKS

I know I say this a lot, but our Nigerian brands ain't here to play! Over the next three days I will be sharing with you the latest product releases from three different indigenous brands, and I will be kicking the series of posts off with Yanga Beauty

Yanga Beauty was one of the first online beauty retailers I discovered years ago. I think they launched pretty much around the same time I started blogging. They retail a variety of makeup products from numerous brands and have now decided to create their own brand of matte liquid lipsticks.


Yanga Beauty describes their range of liquid lipsticks as being formulated using intense pigments and guaranteed to last up to 8hours, water proof and transfer free. They are also paraben free.

The range includes 5 regular matte shades: Fave, Nuddy, Purp, Brownie & Choco and 3 metallic matte shades: Eve, Ella & Nana.




I was lucky enough to get my hands on three of their regular matte shades and thought to share some swatches with you guys.









Details

Price: N3,000 each

Where to Buy
Online: www.YangaBeauty.com
Instore: 15B Fatai Arobieke Street, off Admiralty Road, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Telephone: 09051412214

Ez xxX
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :)

© Beauty In Lagos | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig