Beauty In Lagos

First for all things Beauty, in Lagos!

ad

Friday 7 October 2016

BEAUTY AFRICA EXHIBITION & CONFERENCES 2016 | DAY 1


Beauty Africa Exhibition officially kicked off yesterday with a HUGE bang! BeautyInLagos has got a  booth this year at Beauty Africa this year and we will be showcasing some of the best beauty service-providers in the industry. Hair styling, brow grooming, massages, we've got you covered this year at the exhibition... and did someone say FREE MANICURES!! Yes will also be running #TGiFreeManicures in our booth every single day of the exhibition, so be sure to stop by Booth B12!




 If you were wondering what our 'Beautification Schedule' is for today and tomorrow, we've laid it all out for you (see picture above).       






I captured a few images of some of the action on Day 1. They had exhibitors offering insane discounts off their products as well as very engaging live demos from Fatima Mamza (@MamzaBeauty), Jide Okerayi (@JideOfStOla), Nibi Lawson (@KinkyApothecary), Marco Louis (MAC Artist, West Africa @Marco_Louis) & Pamela Bello-Olatunji (@bnaturalspa).

I met A LOT of you guys today, thank you so much for stopping me and introducing yourselves. If we took pictures today please tag me on instagram so I can see them. If you see me today, please remind to get out my phone and take a picture with you :D.




Here's the conference line-up for Days 2 & 3 . Yes, I will be moderating a panel this morning. I already shared this information on my Instagram and Snapchat pages... Apologies, I completely forgot to post about the panel here on the blog, but please follow me on at least one of my social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat-Username 'BeautyInLagos), I tend to update them a lot more frequently than the blog.... and that way, you get to stay up to date with all things BiL.

But anyways, if you missed out on yesterday's activities, here a few pictures below. I hope to see some of you today and tomorrow! :)


























That's it for Day 1!

See you all later today with updates from Day 2! Be sure to follow along on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Snapchat. I will be updating LIVE all day! And if you see me at the exhibition, please say Hi! :)

Ez xxX
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :)

© Beauty In Lagos | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig