Beauty In Lagos

First for all things Beauty, in Lagos!

ad

Friday 2 October 2015

WEEKEND READY WITH LANCÔME

Hello Guys! TGIF!


Wanted to share with you guys a few beauty/makeup rituals I go through when I have got time on my hands. I am only able to indulge in makeup and beauty products during the weekends or on public holidays. That's honestly when I've got the freedom and ample time to just really spruce myself up. During the week, I literally do the bare minimum, I mean eyeliner is a MUST if I don't want to end up looking like my cat died the night before and have literally everyone asking "Are you ill?". But apart from that, it's like powder, mascara, lipstick and I'm out the door!




So I just wanted to share with you a few things I reach for when I have got enough time on my hands to play in makeup!




I hate when my hands feel dry, they do pretty good as they don't get overly dry but I like to keep them moisturised and that's always the first thing I do when I sit down at my vanity.



Lancôme Nutrix Royal Mains - Intense Nourishing & Restoring Hand Cream
This hand cream by Lancôme is rich but not sticky and sinks into the skin quickly. 




Regular readers will know that I am a recent 'Matte-Lip' convert and I still love them, but some of these matte liquid lipsticks can feel a tad too dry.



Lancôme 'Shine Lover' Lipstick 
Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that they stay on forever and I don't need to worry about touching up, but sometimes I need to feel some 'movement' on my lips.




This shine lover lipstick does the trick for me, You can wear it alone, as it gives some colour to the lips but it's not quite as opaque as a normal lipstick. I personally prefer to wear it over matte lipstick.




Last thing I do before I head out the door is spritz some perfume.



Lancôme 'La Vie Est Belle' Eau de Parfum
This perfume by Lancôme is simply divine! That's the only word I can use to describe it.




It's got an intense scent that lasts all day, and I ALWAYS get complimented whenever I wear it. It's literally been all I've been wearing since I got it, and look how much is still in the bottle! A little goes a long way with this.


Where to Buy
All the products in this post are available to buy from all Essenza Stores!


I know I am not the only one who enjoys taking their time and indulging in some 'beauty' when they've got the time. Share with me in the comments

What's your weekend beauty routine?

Ez xxX

Share:

6 comments

  1. I love Lancôme perfumes! I always reach for Lancôme compared to my other ones. I'd really love to try out the hand cream. Love this post girl!

    Themakeupmind.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your routine is similar to mine. I use Opium by Yves Saint Laurent to moisturize my hands but I think I'll really don't like it and I'll love to try this one by Lancôme for a change. I'm so glad these companies are coming to Nigeria.

    Www. Perezvoguediaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cologne is awesome. I also get compliments each time i wear it. Recently got the hand cream but i'm yet to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Ez. Hmmmm, this Lancome La vie Est Belle, I may have to check that out. My current perfume is almost finish and I'm ready to try something new.

    By the way, can you give us any deets on your makeup mirror? Is it something we can find in Lagos?

    Nnaya
    Instagram: NnayaRhythm
    Twitter: NnayaRhythm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big brand endorsement
    Kudos
    Love the shine lover also. I have the baby pink shade and that's forever in my purse lol

    BLEURGH - www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog
    I'm addicted

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! :)

© Beauty In Lagos | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig