Beauty In Lagos

First for all things Beauty, in Lagos!

ad

Wednesday 14 October 2015

OUT AND ABOUT | L'EWÀ STUDIO

Hi Guys,

Staying true to my word in this post, I'd like to share with you all a lovely beauty salon/studio I visited a few weeks ago.



L'ewa studio is what I'd describe as a 'boutique salon' located in the heart of Victoria Island. I personally am a fan of smaller salons, not the claustrophobia-inducing sort, but you know the ones that have got that intimate vibe about them. With tastefully done interiors and attention to detail. Large salons aren't bad, but I don't like that 'rowdy' environment, I also feel the stylists and staff get distracted and don't pay as much attention to customers.



This is also where I got my lastest #BiLBreastCancerAwareness Manicure, and they're running a 20% discount offer on all pink manicures done at their studio throughout the month of October.



L'ewa Studio isn't an appointment-only salon, but they strongly advice pre-booking. Have a look at the pictures, and all the contact information will be provided at the end of this post.







How nifty is that??



Details
L'Ewa Studio
16 Karimu Kotun Street, VI
Tues-Sat: 10am - 7pm
Sun: 2pm - 6pm
Telephone: +234 (0) 8027612644
Instagram: @Lewa_Studio
Facebook: www.facebook.com/lewastudio


Hope you enjoyed this post!

Ez xxX

To have your business featured in the 'Out and About' series, Email: hello@beautyinlagos.com
Share:

6 comments

  1. This place looks so nice! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, it might just be me, but are those regular island" prices?They seem a little steep to me.15-20k for a sew-in.I love the space though

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a pretty nice space.

    @ Tolu, I don't get sew-ins but the prices look steep to me too.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems nice. Please how do I know prices of nail services

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great vibe.. Would have gone earlier if I'd read this post before today, for that BreastCancer manicure.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. its looks cool, clean and comfortable. hmmn, the prices though.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! :)

© Beauty In Lagos | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig