Beauty In Lagos

First for all things Beauty, in Lagos!

ad

Thursday 20 August 2015

BEAUTY IS THE NEW BLACK | ABUJA EDITION

Hey Guys!

Hope you are all well!

This post is for my readers that reside in Abuja! I'm headed your way this weekend! :)


This Sunday in Abuja get ready to join me and some lovely ladies for food, drinks and all things Beauty! You all already know how I feel about beauty-related events like this! To be surrounded by people who love everything beauty just as much as you do, chatting, sipping and just generally interacting... I can never get enough!

There is a mini-agenda for the event, just so you know what to expect. I will be talking about all things blogging and all the lessons I've learnt so far. Celebrity Makeup artists Joyce Jacob will be giving a free mini-masterclass on how to fill-in your eyebrows. Leylarh Cadne will chat about how to take your career as a Makeup Artist to the next level, using social media. BeautyRevNG and R&R Luxury will talk about all that goes on behind-the-scenes when building your beauty business. Basically, we are just sharing all the knowledge we have from our respective 'corners' of the Nigerian Beauty Industry!


Details
Venue: The Nail Bar
Address: 26 Monrovia Street, off Aminu Kano Crescent Wuse II
Time: 2pm - 5pm
RSVP: info@beautyrevolutionng.com 

The event is absolutely FREE!! but seats are limited. So if you want to attend make sure you RSVP as soon as possible!

Hope to see all my Abuja Beauty-Lovers this Sunday!

Laters,
Ez xxX
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :)

© Beauty In Lagos | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig