Beauty In Lagos

First for all things Beauty, in Lagos!

ad

Monday 1 December 2014

MANICURE MONDAYS | O.P.I. FOR FORD MOTOR COMPANY

Hey Everyone and Happy New Month!

So Ford Motor Company recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of its iconic car, the Mustang! And they collaborated with of one of the top cosmetic brands, O.P.I. to release a limited edition nail polish collection to commemorate this milestone.


The 'Pony Pack' is a collection of 4 mini bottles of nail lacquers carefully picked to tie-in with the theme.


You already know how quirky O.P.I. are with the naming convention of their laquers and they added a little 'vehicle-inspired' twist to these.


L-R: 'Race Red', Girls Love Ponies', '50 Years of Style', 'Angel With A Leadfoot'


I have swatched them above for you all to see that, they do look exactly they same as in the bottle. You can guarantee I will rock these and share them in future 'Manicure Mondays' posts to follow. 'Race Red' and '50 Years of Style' are just perfect for this time of year!

And some people were curious to see the size of the mini bottles in comparison to a fullsize bottle of O.P.I. polish, because according to them "They did not look that small"....



They are teeny-weeny cute in comparison. I reckon you'll get 2-3 uses out of these!

Laters,

Ez xxX
Share:

1 comment

  1. How much is it and where can we get it?. I'm so in love! "The angel with a leadfooot" looks like "my vampire is buff"

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! :)

© Beauty In Lagos | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig