Beauty In Lagos

First for all things Beauty, in Lagos!

ad

Wednesday 3 December 2014

LAGOS DISCOVERIES | L.A. GIRLS MAKEUP STAND


Hello Everyone,

Really quick post to share with you all my latest Lagos find!

So whilst strolling around a supermarket I visit quite frequently, as it's just around the corner from my office, I stumbled across this.....




A fully-stocked L.A. Girls stand! Just there, right at the back (in the corner) of the store, brimming with makeup. I could not believe my luck! And to think I had been coming in to this store for months, but never ventured near the toiletries/personal care section (I'm only in there for the pastries and snacks which are right at the entrance)




L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paints - N1,400 each


L.A. Girl Pro HD Concealer - N1,400 each

Yup, you guessed it, they had these two cult products available! I know some of you will say you can get them cheaper online, but once you throw in the delivery charge it will come up the same, or even more expensive.

Details
Store: Renee Malls Supermarket
Address: 45 Cameron Road, Ikoyi (Gerrard Road End)
Directions: It's right on the corner of Gerrard  and Cameron Road.


Laters,

Ez
Share:

3 comments

  1. You guys are so lucky!
    They don't even have this in the UK
    Have to order online

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Onyxsta I just noticed last week they have the full range at Paks in Finsbury Park!

      Delete
  2. The purple lip paint jus caught my attention.its lovely

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! :)

© Beauty In Lagos | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig