Beauty In Lagos

First for all things Beauty, in Lagos!

ad

Thursday 14 August 2014

BEAUTY AFRICA EXHIBITION | HEAD SPEAKER - Khuraira Musa


Hi Everyone!

So I am here again with more information surrounding the Beauty Africa Exhibition. Like I mentioned in my last post about the event, they have scheduled a lot of workshops with a number of experts and influencers, one of them being Khuraira Musa.



A celebrity makeup artist and airbrush makeup expert for over twenty years, Khuraira Musa has distinguished herself as one of the top makeup educators in the world.
Khuraira is the founder of Khuraira cosmetics, one the world’s most advanced makeup lines for corrective solutions and anti-aging.




Khuraira will be heading the talks at the Beauty Africa 2014's workshops and live demonstrations from 7-9 October 2014 at Eko International Convention & Exhibition Center, Lagos, Nigeria.
This brand new event is free-to-attend and is a unique mix of business networking and trade opportunities along with high quality workshops and talks designed to assist in building the African capacity in the sector by discussing the hottest topics, trends and innovations within beauty, hair care and skincare & spa and wellness.

"I am very honored and excited to be part of Beauty Africa event because it is a perfect platform to fulfill my purpose of Empowering, Inspiring and Educating women about beauty," says Khuraira.


I personally have listened to Khuraira speak and demonstrate a few of her signature products and I am excited to get the chance to hear her speak again! 

To book your free spot for her workshop simply register online here

Laters,

Ez xxX
Share:

1 comment

  1. I wish I lived in Lagos to attend events like this! Ugh!
    I'm still looking forward to photos from the even though.(:

    http://childofamothercalledafrica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! :)

© Beauty In Lagos | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig