Beauty In Lagos

First for all things Beauty, in Lagos!

ad

Friday 24 February 2012

PERSONAL TIPS: Face Wash

Hey Everyone,

So one of my MAJOR concerns, skincare-wise, about moving back was: Would I be able to repurchase the items I love to use as part of my skincare routine? I was so pleased when I slowly discovered that majority of them were available in Lagos.

Although, one thing the stores in Lagos do suffer from is something I like to call 'Here Today, Gone Tomorrow Syndrome'. You might see something in a store one week, go back a couple weeks later and it's not there. You'd think "Ok, it's just not in stock yet".... NOPE... It's just not stocked ANYMORE. And then you'd have to go searching for it all over again.



Case in Point: I went to the store I bought my Neutrogena Visibly Clear Gentle Exfoliating Wash from in order to write-up this post, and it wasn't on the shelves. They did have other Neutrogena products in store, so I am keeping my fingers-crossed they'll be back in stock soon. Since I could not get the prices, my pricing listed at the bottom is more of a range, than an actual price.

Anyways on to the pictures



I use all four of these products on rotation within the week.

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Gentle Exfoliating Scrub

I used to be faithful to the Clean&Clear exfoliating face wash, but I found the microbeads in it a little too 'scratchy' for me, so I switched to this. And I have no complaints so far. I use this 3times a week, or whenever I feel my face needs a good scrub

                   St Ives Warm Scrub

Also another exfoliant I use. As you rub this in you feel a warm sensation on your face,  which is quite nice. I switch back and forth between this and the Neutrogena within the week.

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser

I use this everynight once I've taken my makeup off with my 'baby-wipes&babyoil' combo.

Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Foaming Face Wash

This I use mornings I don't exfoliate. It's got a pump and the product comes out as foam which you just apply directly to wet face.I did not buy this here, but I did see it once in MedPlus pharmacy at The Palms.

PRICES AND WHERE YOU CAN BUY

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Gentle Exfoliating Scrub: Casa Bella at The Palms Shopping Mall - N1750 - 1950 (approx.)

Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser:  Casa Bella at The Palms Shopping Mall - N1560
St Ives Warm Scrub: Casa Bella, Health Plus, MedPlus and Shoprite at The Palms Shopping Mall - N850

Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Foaming Face Wash: MedPlus at The Palms Shopping Mall

What Exfoliators/Face Wash do you use?
Are they Available in Lagos?
Pls Share!


Laters,
Ez xxX
Share:

1 comment

  1. Thankss for the Post I was about changing my routine and you helped but you didn't write the price of the witch hazel and pls do you know where in lagos I can get EOS honeysuckle lip balm and Maybelline BB cream in deep sheer tint and porscelona face cream thank uuu

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! :)

© Beauty In Lagos | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig